THE INFLUENCE OF DENSITY AND SEX ON PATTERNS OF FINE-SCALE GENETIC STRUCTURE
Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 2302–2314, September 2009
How to Cite
Busch, J. D., Waser, P. M. and DeWoody, J. A. (2009), THE INFLUENCE OF DENSITY AND SEX ON PATTERNS OF FINE-SCALE GENETIC STRUCTURE. Evolution, 63: 2302–2314. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00721.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2009
- Received October 13, 2008Accepted March 30, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!