LIVE-BIRTH IN VIPERS (VIPERIDAE) IS A KEY INNOVATION AND ADAPTATION TO GLOBAL COOLING DURING THE CENOZOIC
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 2457–2465, September 2009
How to Cite
Lynch, V. J. (2009), LIVE-BIRTH IN VIPERS (VIPERIDAE) IS A KEY INNOVATION AND ADAPTATION TO GLOBAL COOLING DURING THE CENOZOIC. Evolution, 63: 2457–2465. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00733.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2009
- Received November 24, 2008Accepted April 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!