Equal contributors in alphabetical order.
COLOR ASSORTATIVE MATING CONTRIBUTES TO SYMPATRIC DIVERGENCE OF NEOTROPICAL CICHLID FISH
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 10, pages 2750–2757, October 2009
How to Cite
Elmer, K. R., Lehtonen, T. K. and Meyer, A. (2009), COLOR ASSORTATIVE MATING CONTRIBUTES TO SYMPATRIC DIVERGENCE OF NEOTROPICAL CICHLID FISH. Evolution, 63: 2750–2757. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00736.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Received December 16, 2008Accepted March 30, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!