ASYMMETRIC, BIMODAL TRADE-OFFS DURING ADAPTATION OF METHYLOBACTERIUM TO DISTINCT GROWTH SUBSTRATES
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2816–2830, November 2009
How to Cite
Lee, M.-C., Chou, H.-H. and Marx, C. J. (2009), ASYMMETRIC, BIMODAL TRADE-OFFS DURING ADAPTATION OF METHYLOBACTERIUM TO DISTINCT GROWTH SUBSTRATES. Evolution, 63: 2816–2830. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00757.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received November 21, 2008Accepted May 21, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!