ASYMMETRY OF GENETIC VARIATION IN FITNESS-RELATED TRAITS: APPARENT STABILIZING SELECTION ON gmax
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2838–2847, November 2009
How to Cite
McGuigan, K. and Blows, M. W. (2009), ASYMMETRY OF GENETIC VARIATION IN FITNESS-RELATED TRAITS: APPARENT STABILIZING SELECTION ON gmax. Evolution, 63: 2838–2847. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00759.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Received November 10, 2008Accepted May 16, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!