PLUMAGE EVOLUTION IN THE OROPENDOLAS AND CACIQUES: DIFFERENT DIVERGENCE RATES IN POLYGYNOUS AND MONOGAMOUS TAXA
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2985–2998, November 2009
How to Cite
Price, J. J. and Whalen, L. M. (2009), PLUMAGE EVOLUTION IN THE OROPENDOLAS AND CACIQUES: DIFFERENT DIVERGENCE RATES IN POLYGYNOUS AND MONOGAMOUS TAXA. Evolution, 63: 2985–2998. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00765.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Received December 8, 2008Accepted June 8, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!