PREDICTING ADAPTATION UNDER MIGRATION LOAD: THE ROLE OF GENETIC SKEW
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 11, pages 2926–2938, November 2009
How to Cite
Yeaman, S. and Guillaume, F. (2009), PREDICTING ADAPTATION UNDER MIGRATION LOAD: THE ROLE OF GENETIC SKEW. Evolution, 63: 2926–2938. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00773.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2009
- Received January 28, 2009Accepted June 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!