AND IF ENGLER WAS NOT COMPLETELY WRONG? EVIDENCE FOR MULTIPLE EVOLUTIONARY ORIGINS IN THE MOSS FLORA OF MACARONESIA
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 3248–3257, December 2009
How to Cite
Aigoin, D. A., Devos, N., Huttunen, S., Ignatov, M. S., Gonzalez-Mancebo, J. M. and Vanderpoorten, A. (2009), AND IF ENGLER WAS NOT COMPLETELY WRONG? EVIDENCE FOR MULTIPLE EVOLUTIONARY ORIGINS IN THE MOSS FLORA OF MACARONESIA. Evolution, 63: 3248–3257. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00787.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2009
- Received March 27, 2009Accepted June 23, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!