Current address: Department of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College, Hanover, New Hampshire 03755.
ALTERNATIVE MATING STRATEGIES AND THE EVOLUTION OF SEXUAL SIZE DIMORPHISM IN THE SIDE-BLOTCHED LIZARD, UTA STANSBURIANA: A POPULATION-LEVEL COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 79–96, January 2010
How to Cite
Corl, A., Davis, A. R., Kuchta, S. R., Comendant, T. and Sinervo, B. (2010), ALTERNATIVE MATING STRATEGIES AND THE EVOLUTION OF SEXUAL SIZE DIMORPHISM IN THE SIDE-BLOTCHED LIZARD, UTA STANSBURIANA: A POPULATION-LEVEL COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS. Evolution, 64: 79–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00791.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Received October 16, 2008Accepted June 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!