EFFECTS OF PARTHENOGENESIS AND GEOGRAPHIC ISOLATION ON FEMALE SEXUAL TRAITS IN A PARASITOID WASP
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 63, Issue 12, pages 3085–3096, December 2009
How to Cite
Kraaijeveld, K., Franco, P., Reumer, B. M. and Van Alphen, J. J. M. (2009), EFFECTS OF PARTHENOGENESIS AND GEOGRAPHIC ISOLATION ON FEMALE SEXUAL TRAITS IN A PARASITOID WASP. Evolution, 63: 3085–3096. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00798.x
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2009
- Received December 2, 2008Accepted July 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!