GENE FLOW FROM DOMESTICATED SPECIES TO WILD RELATIVES: MIGRATION LOAD IN A MODEL OF MULTIVARIATE SELECTION
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 180–192, January 2010
How to Cite
Tufto, J. (2010), GENE FLOW FROM DOMESTICATED SPECIES TO WILD RELATIVES: MIGRATION LOAD IN A MODEL OF MULTIVARIATE SELECTION. Evolution, 64: 180–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00807.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Received January 9, 2009Accepted July 15, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!