A TEST OF THE NEUTRAL MODEL OF EXPRESSION CHANGE IN NATURAL POPULATIONS OF HOUSE MOUSE SUBSPECIES
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 549–560, February 2010
How to Cite
Staubach, F., Teschke, M., Voolstra, C. R., Wolf, J. B. W. and Tautz, D. (2010), A TEST OF THE NEUTRAL MODEL OF EXPRESSION CHANGE IN NATURAL POPULATIONS OF HOUSE MOUSE SUBSPECIES. Evolution, 64: 549–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00818.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2009
- Received May 20, 2009Accepted July 21, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!