EPISTASIS MODIFIES THE DOMINANCE OF LOCI CAUSING HYBRID MALE STERILITY IN THE DROSOPHILA PSEUDOOBSCURA SPECIES GROUP
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 253–260, January 2010
How to Cite
Chang, A. S. and Noor, M. A. F. (2010), EPISTASIS MODIFIES THE DOMINANCE OF LOCI CAUSING HYBRID MALE STERILITY IN THE DROSOPHILA PSEUDOOBSCURA SPECIES GROUP. Evolution, 64: 253–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00823.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Received May 4, 2009Accepted July 25, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!