Current address: Society of Fellows and Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University, 26 Oxford Street, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138.
UNEXPLAINED SPLIT SEX RATIOS IN THE NEOTROPICAL PLANT-ANT, ALLOMERUS OCTOARTICULATUS VAR. DEMERARAE (MYRMICINAE): A TEST OF HYPOTHESES
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 126–141, January 2010
How to Cite
Debout, G. D. G., Frederickson, M. E., Aron, S. and Yu, D. W. (2010), UNEXPLAINED SPLIT SEX RATIOS IN THE NEOTROPICAL PLANT-ANT, ALLOMERUS OCTOARTICULATUS VAR. DEMERARAE (MYRMICINAE): A TEST OF HYPOTHESES. Evolution, 64: 126–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00824.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Received September 14, 2008Accepted July 23, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!