Present address: Department of Biology, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 6N5, Canada
GENOME-WIDE INVESTIGATION OF REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION IN EXPERIMENTAL LINEAGES AND NATURAL SPECIES OF NEUROSPORA: IDENTIFYING CANDIDATE REGIONS BY MICROARRAY-BASED GENOTYPING AND MAPPING
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 694–709, March 2010
How to Cite
Dettman, J. R., Anderson, J. B. and Kohn, L. M. (2010), GENOME-WIDE INVESTIGATION OF REPRODUCTIVE ISOLATION IN EXPERIMENTAL LINEAGES AND NATURAL SPECIES OF NEUROSPORA: IDENTIFYING CANDIDATE REGIONS BY MICROARRAY-BASED GENOTYPING AND MAPPING. Evolution, 64: 694–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00863.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received June 9, 2009Accepted September 28, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!