Present address: Adam M. Siepielski, Department of Biological Sciences, Dartmouth College, 7 Lucent Drive, Lebanon, NH 03766.
CONFLICTING SELECTION FROM AN ANTAGONIST AND A MUTUALIST ENHANCES PHENOTYPIC VARIATION IN A PLANT
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 1120–1128, April 2010
How to Cite
Siepielski, A. M. and Benkman, C. W. (2010), CONFLICTING SELECTION FROM AN ANTAGONIST AND A MUTUALIST ENHANCES PHENOTYPIC VARIATION IN A PLANT. Evolution, 64: 1120–1128. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00867.x
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received July 2, 2009Accepted September 18, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!