These authors contributed equally to the paper.
A VERTEBRATE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM INVOLVING THREE PLOIDY LEVELS: HYBRID ORIGIN OF TRIPLOIDS IN A CONTACT ZONE OF DIPLOID AND TETRAPLOID PALEARCTIC GREEN TOADS (BUFO VIRIDIS SUBGROUP)*
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 944–959, April 2010
How to Cite
Stöck, M., Ustinova, J., Lamatsch, D. K., Schartl, M., Perrin, N. and Moritz, C. (2010), A VERTEBRATE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM INVOLVING THREE PLOIDY LEVELS: HYBRID ORIGIN OF TRIPLOIDS IN A CONTACT ZONE OF DIPLOID AND TETRAPLOID PALEARCTIC GREEN TOADS (BUFO VIRIDIS SUBGROUP). Evolution, 64: 944–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00876.x
This article is dedicated to the 60th anniversary of Valery Eremchenko (Bishkek), and to acknowledge his help during the field work.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Received March 6, 2009Accepted September 13, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!