SELECTION ON VARIANCE IN FLOWERING TIME WITHIN AND AMONG INDIVIDUALS
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 5, pages 1311–1320, May 2010
How to Cite
Devaux, C. and Lande, R. (2010), SELECTION ON VARIANCE IN FLOWERING TIME WITHIN AND AMONG INDIVIDUALS. Evolution, 64: 1311–1320. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00895.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
- Received June 20, 2009Accepted October 10, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!