THE EFFICACY OF DIVERGENCE HITCHHIKING IN GENERATING GENOMIC ISLANDS DURING ECOLOGICAL SPECIATION
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 1729–1747, June 2010
How to Cite
Feder, J. L. and Nosil, P. (2010), THE EFFICACY OF DIVERGENCE HITCHHIKING IN GENERATING GENOMIC ISLANDS DURING ECOLOGICAL SPECIATION. Evolution, 64: 1729–1747. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2009.00943.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
- Received August 7, 2009Accepted November 9, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!