TEMPORAL VARIATION AT THE MHC CLASS IIB IN WILD POPULATIONS OF THE GUPPY (POECILIA RETICULATA)
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 2086–2096, July 2010
How to Cite
Fraser, B. A., Ramnarine, I. W. and Neff, B. D. (2010), TEMPORAL VARIATION AT THE MHC CLASS IIB IN WILD POPULATIONS OF THE GUPPY (POECILIA RETICULATA). Evolution, 64: 2086–2096. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.00965.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Received July 16, 2009Accepted January 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!