EVOLVABILITY OF INDIVIDUAL TRAITS IN A MULTIVARIATE CONTEXT: PARTITIONING THE ADDITIVE GENETIC VARIANCE INTO COMMON AND SPECIFIC COMPONENTS
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 1899–1911, July 2010
How to Cite
McGuigan, K. and Blows, M. W. (2010), EVOLVABILITY OF INDIVIDUAL TRAITS IN A MULTIVARIATE CONTEXT: PARTITIONING THE ADDITIVE GENETIC VARIANCE INTO COMMON AND SPECIFIC COMPONENTS. Evolution, 64: 1899–1911. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.00968.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Received September 10, 2009Accepted January 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!