THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF WING SIZE DIVERGENCE AT VARYING SPATIAL SCALES ALONG A BODY SIZE CLINE IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 7, pages 1935–1943, July 2010
How to Cite
Kennington, W. J. and Hoffmann, A. A. (2010), THE GENETIC ARCHITECTURE OF WING SIZE DIVERGENCE AT VARYING SPATIAL SCALES ALONG A BODY SIZE CLINE IN DROSOPHILA MELANOGASTER. Evolution, 64: 1935–1943. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.00975.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2010
- Received December 23, 2008Accepted January 21, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!