Current address: Arizona Center for the Biology of Complex Diseases, University of Arizona, Thomas W. Keating Building, 1657 E Helen Street, Tucson, AZ, 85719.
PROMISCUITY AND THE RATE OF MOLECULAR EVOLUTION AT PRIMATE IMMUNITY GENES
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 2204–2220, August 2010
How to Cite
Wlasiuk, G. and Nachman, M. W. (2010), PROMISCUITY AND THE RATE OF MOLECULAR EVOLUTION AT PRIMATE IMMUNITY GENES. Evolution, 64: 2204–2220. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.00989.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2010
- Received November 24, 2009Accepted February 17, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!