MAINTENANCE OF GENETIC VARIATION IN IMMUNE DEFENSE OF A FRESHWATER SNAIL: ROLE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HETEROGENEITY
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 2397–2407, August 2010
How to Cite
Seppälä, O. and Jokela, J. (2010), MAINTENANCE OF GENETIC VARIATION IN IMMUNE DEFENSE OF A FRESHWATER SNAIL: ROLE OF ENVIRONMENTAL HETEROGENEITY. Evolution, 64: 2397–2407. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.00995.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2010
- Received October 27, 2009Accepted March 1, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!