THE MAINTENANCE OF GENETIC VARIATION FOR OVIPOSITION RATE IN TWO-SPOTTED SPIDER MITES: INFERENCES FROM ARTIFICIAL SELECTION
Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 2547–2557, September 2010
How to Cite
Tien, N. S. H., Sabelis, M. W. and Egas, M. (2010), THE MAINTENANCE OF GENETIC VARIATION FOR OVIPOSITION RATE IN TWO-SPOTTED SPIDER MITES: INFERENCES FROM ARTIFICIAL SELECTION. Evolution, 64: 2547–2557. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.00996.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2010
- Received May 27, 2009Accepted May 12, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!