ELUCIDATION OF CRYPTIC DIVERSITY IN A WIDESPREAD NEARCTIC TREEFROG REVEALS EPISODES OF MITOCHONDRIAL GENE CAPTURE AS FROGS DIVERSIFIED ACROSS A DYNAMIC LANDSCAPE
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 2315–2330, August 2010
How to Cite
Bryson, Jr., R. W., De Oca, A. N.-M., Jaeger, J. R. and Riddle, B. R. (2010), ELUCIDATION OF CRYPTIC DIVERSITY IN A WIDESPREAD NEARCTIC TREEFROG REVEALS EPISODES OF MITOCHONDRIAL GENE CAPTURE AS FROGS DIVERSIFIED ACROSS A DYNAMIC LANDSCAPE. Evolution, 64: 2315–2330. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01014.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Received December 4, 2009Accepted March 2, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!