A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF SEX CHANGE IN LABRIDAE SUPPORTS THE SIZE ADVANTAGE HYPOTHESIS
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 8, pages 2254–2264, August 2010
How to Cite
Kazancıoğlu, E. and Alonzo, S. H. (2010), A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF SEX CHANGE IN LABRIDAE SUPPORTS THE SIZE ADVANTAGE HYPOTHESIS. Evolution, 64: 2254–2264. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01016.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Received December 31, 2009Accepted March 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!