A NEW MODEL FOR EXTINCTION AND RECOLONIZATION IN TWO DIMENSIONS: QUANTIFYING PHYLOGEOGRAPHY
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 2701–2715, September 2010
How to Cite
Barton, N. H., Kelleher, J. and Etheridge, A. M. (2010), A NEW MODEL FOR EXTINCTION AND RECOLONIZATION IN TWO DIMENSIONS: QUANTIFYING PHYLOGEOGRAPHY. Evolution, 64: 2701–2715. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01019.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2010
- Received August 4, 2009Accepted April 6, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!