A TEST OF THE CONJECTURE THAT G-MATRICES ARE MORE STABLE THAN B-MATRICES
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 9, pages 2601–2613, September 2010
How to Cite
Barker, B. S., Phillips, P. C. and Arnold, S. J. (2010), A TEST OF THE CONJECTURE THAT G-MATRICES ARE MORE STABLE THAN B-MATRICES. Evolution, 64: 2601–2613. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01023.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2010
- Received April 2, 2010Accepted April 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!