THE DISTINCTIVE FOOTPRINTS OF LOCAL HITCHHIKING IN A VARIED ENVIRONMENT AND GLOBAL HITCHHIKING IN A SUBDIVIDED POPULATION
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 3254–3272, November 2010
How to Cite
Bierne, N. (2010), THE DISTINCTIVE FOOTPRINTS OF LOCAL HITCHHIKING IN A VARIED ENVIRONMENT AND GLOBAL HITCHHIKING IN A SUBDIVIDED POPULATION. Evolution, 64: 3254–3272. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01050.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Received January 18, 2010Accepted May 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!