Present Address: Universidade Federal do Acre, Estrada do Canela Fina Km 12, Colônia São Francisco, Gleba Formoso Lote 245, Cruzeiro do Sul, CEP 69.980-000, Acre Brazil.
CONSERVATION GENETICS OF NEOTROPICAL POLLINATORS REVISITED: MICROSATELLITE ANALYSIS SUGGESTS THAT DIPLOID MALES ARE RARE IN ORCHID BEES
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 3318–3326, November 2010
How to Cite
Souza, R. O., Del Lama, M. A., Cervini, M., Mortari, N., Eltz, T., Zimmermann, Y., Bach, C., Brosi, B. J., Suni, S., Quezada-Euán, J. J. G. and Paxton, R. J. (2010), CONSERVATION GENETICS OF NEOTROPICAL POLLINATORS REVISITED: MICROSATELLITE ANALYSIS SUGGESTS THAT DIPLOID MALES ARE RARE IN ORCHID BEES. Evolution, 64: 3318–3326. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01052.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2010
- Received November 16, 2009Accepted May 31, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!