Present address: Centro de Investigaciones sobre Desertificación (CIDE, CSIC-UV-GV), Camí de la Marjal s/n, E-46470 Albal (Valencia), Spain
POSTFIRE RESPONSE AND GENETIC DIVERSITY IN ERICA COCCINEA: CONNECTING POPULATION DYNAMICS AND DIVERSIFICATION IN A BIODIVERSITY HOTSPOT
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 64, Issue 12, pages 3511–3524, December 2010
How to Cite
Segarra-Moragues, J. G. and Ojeda, F. (2010), POSTFIRE RESPONSE AND GENETIC DIVERSITY IN ERICA COCCINEA: CONNECTING POPULATION DYNAMICS AND DIVERSIFICATION IN A BIODIVERSITY HOTSPOT. Evolution, 64: 3511–3524. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01064.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Received June 5, 2009Accepted June 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!