TEMPERATURE-DEPENDENT TURNOVERS IN SEX-DETERMINATION MECHANISMS: A QUANTITATIVE MODEL
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 64–78, January 2011
How to Cite
Grossen, C., Neuenschwander, S. and Perrin, N. (2011), TEMPERATURE-DEPENDENT TURNOVERS IN SEX-DETERMINATION MECHANISMS: A QUANTITATIVE MODEL. Evolution, 65: 64–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01098.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2010 10:59AM EST
- Received October 27, 2009, Accepted July 21, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!