DEVELOPMENTAL DECOUPLING OF ALTERNATIVE PHENOTYPES: INSIGHTS FROM THE TRANSCRIPTOMES OF HORN-POLYPHENIC BEETLES
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 231–245, January 2011
How to Cite
Snell-Rood, E. C., Cash, A., Han, M. V., Kijimoto, T., Andrews, J. and Moczek, A. P. (2011), DEVELOPMENTAL DECOUPLING OF ALTERNATIVE PHENOTYPES: INSIGHTS FROM THE TRANSCRIPTOMES OF HORN-POLYPHENIC BEETLES. Evolution, 65: 231–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01106.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2010 06:07AM EST
- Received October 13, 2009, Accepted July 29, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!