Both authors contributed equally.
ORIGINS AND CONSEQUENCES OF SERPENTINE ENDEMISM IN THE CALIFORNIA FLORA
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 365–376, February 2011
How to Cite
Anacker, B. L., Whittall, J. B., Goldberg, E. E. and Harrison, S. P. (2011), ORIGINS AND CONSEQUENCES OF SERPENTINE ENDEMISM IN THE CALIFORNIA FLORA. Evolution, 65: 365–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01114.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2010 09:30AM EST
- Received December 17, 2009, Accepted August 13, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!