A MODEL FOR GENOMIC IMPRINTING IN THE SOCIAL BRAIN: ADULTS
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 462–475, February 2011
How to Cite
Úbeda, F. and Gardner, A. (2011), A MODEL FOR GENOMIC IMPRINTING IN THE SOCIAL BRAIN: ADULTS. Evolution, 65: 462–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01115.x
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2010 09:30AM EST
- Received April 16, 2010, Accepted August 6, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!