LOCAL ADAPTATION, PHENOTYPIC DIFFERENTIATION, AND HYBRID FITNESS IN DIVERGED NATURAL POPULATIONS OF ARABIDOPSIS LYRATA
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 90–107, January 2011
How to Cite
Leinonen, P. H., Remington, D. L. and Savolainen, O. (2011), LOCAL ADAPTATION, PHENOTYPIC DIFFERENTIATION, AND HYBRID FITNESS IN DIVERGED NATURAL POPULATIONS OF ARABIDOPSIS LYRATA. Evolution, 65: 90–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01119.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2010 09:31AM EST
- Received April 13, 2010, Accepted August 12, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!