PLANT RESPONSES TO CLIMATE IN THE CAPE FLORISTIC REGION OF SOUTH AFRICA: EVIDENCE FOR ADAPTIVE DIFFERENTIATION IN THE PROTEACEAE
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 108–124, January 2011
How to Cite
Carlson, J. E., Holsinger, K. E. and Prunier, R. (2011), PLANT RESPONSES TO CLIMATE IN THE CAPE FLORISTIC REGION OF SOUTH AFRICA: EVIDENCE FOR ADAPTIVE DIFFERENTIATION IN THE PROTEACEAE. Evolution, 65: 108–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01131.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2010 07:45AM EST
- Received April 9, 2010, Accepted August 24, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!