EVOLUTIONARY SYNDROMES LINKING DISPERSAL AND MATING SYSTEM: THE EFFECT OF AUTOCORRELATION IN POLLINATION CONDITIONS
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 591–598, February 2011
How to Cite
Massol, F. and Cheptou, P.-O. (2011), EVOLUTIONARY SYNDROMES LINKING DISPERSAL AND MATING SYSTEM: THE EFFECT OF AUTOCORRELATION IN POLLINATION CONDITIONS. Evolution, 65: 591–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01134.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2010 07:47AM EST
- Received September 15, 2009, Accepted August 5, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!