SELECTION ON MENOPAUSE IN TWO PREMODERN HUMAN POPULATIONS: NO EVIDENCE FOR THE MOTHER HYPOTHESIS
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 476–489, February 2011
How to Cite
Lahdenperä, M., Russell, A. F., Tremblay, M. and Lummaa, V. (2011), SELECTION ON MENOPAUSE IN TWO PREMODERN HUMAN POPULATIONS: NO EVIDENCE FOR THE MOTHER HYPOTHESIS. Evolution, 65: 476–489. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01142.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 SEP 2010 10:00AM EST
- Received December 8, 2009, Accepted September 13, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!