Present address: Swiss Bee Research Centre, Agroscope Liebefeld-Posieux ALP, Schwarzenburgstrasse 161, 3003 Bern, Switzerland.
CONTAGIOUS PARTHENOGENESIS, AUTOMIXIS, AND A SEX DETERMINATION MELTDOWN
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 501–511, February 2011
How to Cite
Engelstädter, J., Sandrock, C. and Vorburger, C. (2011), CONTAGIOUS PARTHENOGENESIS, AUTOMIXIS, AND A SEX DETERMINATION MELTDOWN. Evolution, 65: 501–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01145.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2010 06:57AM EST
- Received April 12, 2010, Accepted September 21, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!