PARTIAL RESISTANCE IN THE LINUM-MELAMPSORA HOST–PATHOGEN SYSTEM: DOES PARTIAL RESISTANCE MAKE THE RED QUEEN RUN SLOWER?
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 512–522, February 2011
How to Cite
Antonovics, J., Thrall, P. H., Burdon, J. J. and Laine, A.-L. (2011), PARTIAL RESISTANCE IN THE LINUM-MELAMPSORA HOST–PATHOGEN SYSTEM: DOES PARTIAL RESISTANCE MAKE THE RED QUEEN RUN SLOWER?. Evolution, 65: 512–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01146.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2010 06:58AM EST
- Received November 20, 2009, Accepted August 31, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!