COMPLEX EVOLUTIONARY TRANSITIONS AND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF C3–C4 INTERMEDIATE FORMS OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS IN MOLLUGINACEAE
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 643–660, March 2011
How to Cite
Christin, P.-A., Sage, T. L., Edwards, E. J., Ogburn, R. M., Khoshravesh, R. and Sage, R. F. (2011), COMPLEX EVOLUTIONARY TRANSITIONS AND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF C3–C4 INTERMEDIATE FORMS OF PHOTOSYNTHESIS IN MOLLUGINACEAE. Evolution, 65: 643–660. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01168.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 OCT 2010 07:25AM EST
- Received June 11, 2010, Accepted October 3, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!