Current address: Gothenburg Botanical Garden, Carl Skottsbergs gata 22A, 413 19 Gothenburg, Sweden.
ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION OF THE DIASPORE “BURIAL SYNDROME”
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1163–1180, April 2011
How to Cite
Humphreys, A. M., Antonelli, A., Pirie, M. D. and Linder, H. P. (2011), ECOLOGY AND EVOLUTION OF THE DIASPORE “BURIAL SYNDROME”. Evolution, 65: 1163–1180. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01184.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 NOV 2010 02:10AM EST
- Received April 30, 2010, Accepted October 28, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!