EXPRESSION OF DEFENSE GENES IN DROSOPHILA EVOLVES UNDER A DIFFERENT SELECTIVE REGIME FROM EXPRESSION OF OTHER GENES
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1068–1078, April 2011
How to Cite
Wayne, M. L., Pienaar, J., Telonis-Scott, M., Sylvestre, L.-S., Nuzhdin, S. V. and McIntyre, L. M. (2011), EXPRESSION OF DEFENSE GENES IN DROSOPHILA EVOLVES UNDER A DIFFERENT SELECTIVE REGIME FROM EXPRESSION OF OTHER GENES. Evolution, 65: 1068–1078. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01197.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2010 05:09AM EST
- Received September 3, 2009, Accepted November 8, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!