Current address: Department of Ecosystem and Conservation Sciences, University of Montana, 32 Campus Drive, Missoula, Montana 59812.
CRYPTIC POSTZYGOTIC ISOLATION IN AN ERUPTIVE SPECIES OF BARK BEETLE (DENDROCTONUS PONDEROSAE)
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 961–975, April 2011
How to Cite
Bracewell, R. R., Pfrender, M. E., Mock, K. E. and Bentz, B. J. (2011), CRYPTIC POSTZYGOTIC ISOLATION IN AN ERUPTIVE SPECIES OF BARK BEETLE (DENDROCTONUS PONDEROSAE). Evolution, 65: 961–975. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01201.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2010 05:09AM EST
- Received April 24, 2010, Accepted October 29, 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Elevational shifts in thermal suitability for mountain pine beetle population growth in a changing climate, Forestry, 2016, cpv054, , ,
- 4Bark Beetles, 2015,, ,
- 6Field Studies Demonstrate Bivoltinism in the Mountain Pine Beetle, The American Naturalist, 2014, 184, 6, 797, ,