Current address: Department of Ecosystem and Conservation Sciences, University of Montana, 32 Campus Drive, Missoula, Montana 59812.
CRYPTIC POSTZYGOTIC ISOLATION IN AN ERUPTIVE SPECIES OF BARK BEETLE (DENDROCTONUS PONDEROSAE)
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 961–975, April 2011
How to Cite
Bracewell, R. R., Pfrender, M. E., Mock, K. E. and Bentz, B. J. (2011), CRYPTIC POSTZYGOTIC ISOLATION IN AN ERUPTIVE SPECIES OF BARK BEETLE (DENDROCTONUS PONDEROSAE). Evolution, 65: 961–975. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01201.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2010 05:09AM EST
- Received April 24, 2010, Accepted October 29, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!