FOOD MAKES YOU A TARGET: DISENTANGLING GENETIC, PHYSIOLOGICAL, AND BEHAVIORAL EFFECTS DETERMINING SUSCEPTIBILITY TO INFECTION
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1367–1375, May 2011
How to Cite
Seppälä, O., Karvonen, A., Haataja, M., Kuosa, M. and Jokela, J. (2011), FOOD MAKES YOU A TARGET: DISENTANGLING GENETIC, PHYSIOLOGICAL, AND BEHAVIORAL EFFECTS DETERMINING SUSCEPTIBILITY TO INFECTION. Evolution, 65: 1367–1375. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01205.x
- Issue online: 26 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 08:45AM EST
- Received July 5, 2010, Accepted November 17, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!