Current address: Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, 387 Stanley Hall #3220, University of California, Berkeley, California 94720.
EVOLUTION AND INHERITANCE OF EARLY EMBRYONIC PATTERNING IN DROSOPHILA SIMULANS AND D. SECHELLIA
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Evolution© 2010 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1388–1399, May 2011
How to Cite
Lott, S. E., Ludwig, M. Z. and Kreitman, M. (2011), EVOLUTION AND INHERITANCE OF EARLY EMBRYONIC PATTERNING IN DROSOPHILA SIMULANS AND D. SECHELLIA. Evolution, 65: 1388–1399. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01206.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2010 08:45AM EST
- Received August 17, 2010, Accepted November 16, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!