MUTUALISM OR PARASITISM? USING A PHYLOGENETIC APPROACH TO CHARACTERIZE THE OXPECKER-UNGULATE RELATIONSHIP
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Evolution© 2011 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1297–1304, May 2011
How to Cite
Nunn, C. L., Ezenwa, V. O., Arnold, C. and Koenig, W. D. (2011), MUTUALISM OR PARASITISM? USING A PHYLOGENETIC APPROACH TO CHARACTERIZE THE OXPECKER-UNGULATE RELATIONSHIP. Evolution, 65: 1297–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1558-5646.2010.01212.x
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2010 05:00AM EST
- Received May 25, 2010, Accepted November 10, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!